1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Spread carrots, mushrooms, pepper, squash, onion and garlic in a single layer on a sheet pan, drizzle on the oil and blend along with your arms to evenly distribute the oil.
three. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring them midway.
four. Pour the thyme and tomatoes over the greens and roast one other 15 minutes, simply till the tomatoes and the greens have turned barely golden brown.
5. Remove thyme stems. Use a spatula to switch the vegetable and tomato combination into a big saucepan, then slowly add the inventory.
6. Season with pepper and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes.
7. Rinse the cannellini beans. Add the beans and kale and simmer 5 to 10 minutes, till the kale has wilted.
eight. Add the parsley, stir to mix, and re – transfer from warmth. Serve heat. Serves six.