These delicate and fluffy macaroons are the right get together deal with. Flaked with sweetened coconut, the low-carb cookies are successful at any get together!
- 1 package deal (about 16 ounces) angel meals cake combine
- half cup chilly water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package deal (14 ounces) sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- half cup slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Beat cake combine, water, and almond extract in a big bowl with an electrical mixer at medium velocity till properly blended. Add half of coconut; beat till blended. Add remaining coconut and almonds; beat till properly blended. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches aside onto ready cookie sheets.
three. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or till golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets three minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool fully.
Yield: Makes 40 cookies .
Serving measurement: 1 cookie.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 94 energy, Carbohydrates: 14 g, Protein: 2 g, Saturated Fat: four g, Sodium: 86 mg, Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Diabetic Carb Count, 1 Bread/Starch.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.